20 key documents on the corruption, misconduct, and cover-up that exonerate me:
- Letter from international human rights organization Fair Trials International describing miscarriage of justice in the case of Anant Tripati.
- Affidavit of Helen Maureen Jones describing how she was told to make false statements about Tripati by Donald Conrad of the Maricopa County Attorney's office. She also states that Tripati is innocent of the crimes that he was convicted of.
- Letter by Robert Girdley to the AZ Attorney General describing how he was told to make false statements about Tripati by Gunn McKay, Dean Chatfield, Teresa Archuleta, and Donald Conrad of the Maricopa County Attorney's office, or else Girdley would be charged with crimes by the State of AZ. He also states that Tripati is innocent of the crimes that he was convicted of.
- Letter by Frank Cotter to Attorney Vida Florez describing how he was told to make false statements about Tripati by Dean Chatfield and Donald Conrad of the Maricopa County Attorney's office, or else Cotter would be criminally prosecuted. He also states that Tripati is innocent of the crimes that he was convicted of.
- Memo from Don Conrad of the Maricopa County Attorney's Office to Teresa Archuleta (of the same office) describing illegal search and seizure of Tripati, and the misconduct of their office,
including instructions to Robert Girdley, Helen Maureen Jones, Frank
Cotter. He also states that a an affidavit by John Naughton that
exonerates Tripati was removed from his file, implying it was destroyed.
- Transcript of taped interview with Teresa Archuleta of the Maricopa County Attorney's Office describing destruction of evidence by Donald Conrad of the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, and other misconduct.
- Memo on letterhead of Dora Schriro’s Office to Assistant Attorney General Lisa Stelly Wahlin describing destruction of evidence by employees and by Judges Ronald Reinstein, Gregory Martin, and Jonathan Schwartz. The memo includes the statements: “All info. Requested in the discovery has been destroyed. Staff destroyed the information as they were informed by Judge Reinstein, Martin, and Schwartz that they will not be held liable.”
- Memo from Arizona Department of Corrections Officer Garcia describing destruction of evidence at the request of Maricopa Judges Ronald Reinstein, Jonathan Schwartz, and Gregory Martin. It also states that the Attorney General’s Office of Legal Services “had staff create/destroy evidence, submit false affidavits,” that “someone with clout being protected,” and they “want no hearing/discovery.” This document also states that Assistant Deputy Warden Romweber and Daryl Johnson, an employee of the Arizona Attorney General’s Office, were involved in illegal activities.
- Arizona Department of Corrections Information Report from a corrections officer describing how prison employee Judy Gabbert was called by Judge Ronald Reinstein, Jonathan Schwartz, Gregory Martin, and S. Christopher Copple and told to change records and destroy originals (legible text halfway down).
- Corrections officer report on Anant Tripati dated from 3/8/2006 documents numerous illegal activities on order of Daryl Johnson and Paul Carter of the Attorney General's Office, and James Arnold (Department of Corrections employee) against Mr. Tripati. These actions include: 1) Denying him contact with his lawyer, including legal calls; 2) Denying him legal materials, 3) Delaying his legal copies, 4) Alteration of forms in retaliation for a grievance filing. The document reads: "COIII Bullock says she altered property forms on request of Mr. Johnson and Carter after I/M filed contempt. Per COIII Waldren seized law books, legal supplies, typewriter requested by Mr. Johnson. COIII sates Johnson and Carter requested I/M be denied legal materials and legal copies delayed. She stated D.W. Arnold approved actions and wants I/M contact with atty Romero stopped. No legal calls/special visit." These directions and subsequent actions are illegal and must constitute obstruction of justice.
- Memo from Terry Stewart, Director of the Arizona Department of Corrections describing how documents were destroyed ("lost") by the Department of Corrections, and therefore the Attorney General's office must settle his claims.
- Memo from Judge Brian Hauser to Judge Robert Myers, was prejudiced against Tripati before deciding on his civil case. Subsequent pages describe ex parte discussions by Judge Hauser.
- Court order showing that in 1995 I was awarded $20 million dollars in an action against two of the witnesses who testified against him. However, these fund have yet to be received.
- Arizona Department of Corrections Report from a corrections officer describing how prison employee Judy Gabbert was called by Judges Ronald Reinstein, Jonathan Schwartz, Gregory Martin, and S. Christopher Copple and told to change records and destroy originals for Anant Tripati’s case (legible text halfway down).
- Forensics Report showing that Anant Tripati did not forge Arizona Department of Corrections reports and documents.
- Garcia memo from Arizona Department of Corrections dated October 24, 2006 that details numerous illegal actions committed by Judges, employees of the Attorney General's Office, and prison employees against Tripati.
- Schriro letter describing illegal actions committed by employees of State of Arizona from August 4, 2004. The memo is from J. Gray at Office of Legal/Legislative Service at Arizona Department of Corrections to Assistant Attorney General Lisa Stelley Wahlin. The memo states: "All info. Requested in the discovery has been destroyed. Staff destroyed the information as they were informed by Judge Reinstein, Martin, and Schwartz that they will not be held liable." "I believe the tape and 80 pages were intentionally destroyed" (in reference to tape and 80 pages of evidence that exonerates Tripati). "Documents presented by Tripati are authentic. I have spoken to Judge O'Melia today."
- Supreme court Petition for a write of certiorari filed by Anant Kumar Tripati in the United States Supreme Court. Appendix, Index of Appendix
- Letter dated October 16, 2007 from U.S. Supreme Court returning the filed petition because of minor formatting error.
- Letter dated February 19, 2008 from U.S. Supreme Court denying the
petition for a write of certiorari.
Please write to your Congressional representative, the Arizona Attorney General, and the head of the Department of Corrections.
You may contact me at TRIPATI@sbcglobal.net or by writing to me at: ANANT KUMAR TRIPATI, P.O. Box 660447, Arcadia, CA 91066-0447