If you are interested in learning more about this case and the
ramifications to Maricopa County, the Arizona Courts, and the inmates
and employees at ADOC, please click on the link and join: Supporters of Tripati
In the event there is any information which you are aware of and which may shed light on the CORRUPTION WITHIN THE ARIZONA COURT SYSTEM, please feel free to send them to me. Some specific information which I am seeking is as follows:
- Evidence that Judges Tom Cole, Philip Hall of Yuma and
other judges of the Yuma County Superior Court have engaged in fixing
court cases. I would be interested in evidence and/or documents on
change of judge for cause, judicial and prosecutorial misconduct, in
- Documentation supporting the fact that Arizona Courts Of
Appeals have decided cases, but the record does not support their
- Evidence of misconduct by any Arizona State Court Judge and any Arizona Prosecutor.
- Evidence that Clemency was denied by the State Of Arizona based on lack of the right connections, or due to racial heritage.
- Evidence showing fabrication of evidence and submission of false documents by employees of the Arizona Attorney General.
- Evidence of misconduct by employees of the Arizona Attorney General's Office.
- Evidence of fabrication of evidence and other misconduct by employees of the Arizona Department Of Corrections.
- Evidence of complaints against Judges Of The Maricopa
County Superior Court and specifically Judges Ronald Reinstein,
Jonathan Schwartz, Gregory Martin, Edward Burke, Robert Myers, Gary
Donahoe, Colleen McNally, Kenneth Fields, John Buttrick, and Barry
Schneider. I am looking for complaints, evidence of exparte contacts,
fixing court cases, change of judge for cause.
- Evidence of destruction of evidence, documents, manufacture
of crimes, racial profiling, Brady violations, arrest and search and
seizure without probable cause, wrongful seizure wrongful forfeiture,
by the employees of the Maricopa County Attorney.
- Evidence of false/misleading discovery responses,
false/misleading disclosure, withholding of favorable and also
unfavorable information by employees of the Maricopa County Attorney,
Yuma County Attorney, Arizona Attorney General.
- Complaints filed against employees of Maricopa County,
Maricopa County Attorney, Yuma County Attorney, Judges Of Superior
Court, employees of the Arizona Department Of Corrections, employees of
Arizona Attorney General.
- Complaints against Judge Tom Cole Of Yuma, Philip Hall Division One.
In the event there are any questions regarding those issues raised in this site, you may direct all questions to
ANANT KUMAR TRIPATI
POST OFFICE BOX 70662
PASADENA, CA 91117-7662
If you have additional information that may add to the issues,
you may contact Anant Kumar Tripati at TRIPATI@sbcglobal.net